Thursday, March 26, 2015

How to Filter Conflicting Advice from Multiple Mentors

Posted By: George Deeb - 3/26/2015

Share

& Comment

I am a mentor for the Chicago chapter of Techstars, now in my fourth year. In the first month of the program, the member companies are immersed with mentorship from the 150 Techstars mentors that are part of the local program. And, the consistent question I get, year after year, from the member companies is: “I am getting conflicting advice from the multiple mentors, and it is confusing me, as they are all smart people, and I am not sure who to listen to?”. Hopefully, this post will help you cut through the confusion and let you know which mentor you should listen to the loudest.

Read the rest of this post in Forbes, which I guest authored this week.

For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.


Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC