Monday, April 6, 2015

Five Sales Pitfalls That Could Hurt You Long-Term

Posted By: George Deeb - 4/06/2015

Share

& Comment

As a serial entrepreneur and growth consultant at Red Rocket, I have encountered hundreds of companies and some of the common pitfalls they run into related to sales. I've seen the impact those pitfalls have on effectively growing these businesses long term. Below are five pitfalls I see that commonly challenge entrepreneurs when they chase near-term revenues. These are pitfalls that often create long-term hurdles for these business down the road.

Read the rest of this post in Entrepreneur, which I guest authored this week.

For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.


Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC