Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The 9 Types of Leadership

Posted By: George Deeb - 9/06/2017

Share

& Comment



I recently read a great book called The 9 Types of Leadership, written by Beatrice Chestnut, an authority on the topic of leadership.  Below is a summary of those 9 leadership styles, including some thoughts thereon.  After you are done reading this list, figure out what type of leader you are, and what strengths and weaknesses that brings to your business.  I can see elements of each of these nine types in my own leadership style, so it is not necessarily "one size fits all".  But, if I was forced to pick only one, I am a Type Seven.  Why type are you?

Read the rest of this post here.

For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.



Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC